Ben LaRue was Born and raised in Hodgenville, LaRue County, Kentucky. He is the seventh of eight children, which probably explains his love of working with families.
His mother and father instilled in him a love of faith, family and work. He has been serving the financial needs of local families and businesses since 1994. He manages more than ninety million dollars in assets. His clients are neighbors, doctors, lawyers, business owners, plumbers, electricians, famers, factory workers and housewives.
Public service has always been a passion for Ben. Giving back to the community that has been so good to his family over the years is very important. He has served on many local non-profit boards over the years:
- Chairman, Elizabethtown Civil Service Commission
- Board Member, Elizabethtown Hardin County Industrial Foundation
- Board Member, Past Treasurer/Finance Chairman, Central Kentucky Community Foundation
- Member of Elizabethtown Noon Rotary Club
- Past Chairman, United Way of Central Kentucky
- Past Chairman, Elizabethtown Code Enforcement Board
- Former Board Member, Hosparus of Central Kentucky
- Former Board Member, Community Health Clinic of Hardin/LaRue Counties
- Leadership Elizabethtown Class of 2004, Alene Craddock Leadership Award Recipient
Ben's father always believed in serving the whole person, not just the accounting needs of his clients. Ben has always treated his clients the same way.